Sunday, July 16, 2017




GINGER TUMERIC TEA

This is a wonderful health tonic that you can sip each day for health prevention.  Both the ginger and tumeric are potent anti-inflammatories plus contain strong antibacterial properties.  You can use this drink for an acute situation.  I detail in the chapter My Natural Medicine Chapter in my new book "How to Prevent Autism" how I will drink 2 cups a day as a natural antibiotic for a gun or tooth infection.


Here is my recipe for a batch that will yield 5-6 cups

You can adjust the recipe to make smaller amounts.

Cut or peel the skin off 4 large pieces (approximately 4x1 inches each).  Then slice these into smaller pieces.  Do the same with Tumeric but use only one small piece (approximately 1/2 in x2 inches)

Place all the pieces in 4 cups a water.  Once it boils then simmer for at least 20 minutes with the cover on.  Then let cool and put in a glass jar.  It can stay in the fridge for days to enjoyhot or cold.  

I like to drink it warm with a 1/2 tsp of Raw Honey.  It is a little spicy and you may
have to get used to the taste.


You will definitely enjoy the health benefits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Boosting Immunity:  some simple strategies I know how easy it is to get caught up in our busy every day lives and forget to do thin...